RTX Australia Terms & Conditions of Entry
Terms and Conditions of all ticket holders
- Management of RTX Australia is Supanova Pop Culture Industries Pty Ltd and Hanabee Entertainment Pty Ltd, in association with RTX Exhibitions, LLC.
- All persons entering the venue do so at their own risk.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the Venue. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and tickets will not be refunded.
- No persons to engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any exhibitor, volunteer/guardian, performer, supplier, staff or other patron in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person on the basis of that other person’s race, religion, colour, gender, sexuality, disability, descent or national or ethnic origin;
- Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue.
- No pets allowed other than designated guide or assistance animals.
- Persons under the age of fifteen (15) years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Some audio and visual content at RTX Australia is rated MA15+ – access restrictions may apply in some areas to those under the age of fifteen (15) who are unaccompanied.
- All entry tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. RTX Australia reserves the right to, cancel, re-schedule, relocate the Event or add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advised programs, prices, venues and audience capacity at the Event without notice to you.
- All tickets are general admission entry and seating in seminar areas is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis unless otherwise noted or signed. Room or venue capacity limits will be enforced and you may be refused entry to a space until such time as that capacity returns to safe levels.
- Patrons will not be permitted to bring any glass items or non-approved weapons into the venue. Prohibited items will be confiscated by Management. RTX Australia accepts no responsibility for confiscated items. For more information on restricted or prohibited items, please visit: http://rtxau.com/weapons-policy/
- No BYO Alcohol can be brought into and consumed within the venue. Persons found doing so will be removed from the event. Alcohol for consumption can be purchased at the event and can only be consumed within licenced areas. Sale and consumption of alcohol is restricted to persons 18 years or over. Photo ID must be presented.
- Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking areas only. No smoking, or vapour apparatus are permitted to be used, within the buildings or within 10 metres of doorways or access points.
- Shoes must be worn at all times on the Exhibition Floor, in outdoor areas, seminar rooms or theatre spaces, unless part of the scheduled Cosplay Presentation – and then, only in designated performance areas during that presentation. No stilts, Roller-skates or Rollerblades are permitted in non-performance spaces.
- No commercial photography, filming or recording is permitted without prior permission from show organisers. Producers must obtain waivers / releases from RTX Australia and participants if content is to be used for commercial media, broadcast or narrowcast, sale or reproduction.
- All ticket-holders understand that they may be filmed or photographed whilst attending RTX Australia.